Monday, January 3, 2011

Being Intentional

Investing time purposefully 
iN order 
To be 
Everything 
that God
iNtended for me to be! 
This takes planning, sacrificing my desires, and being 
Interested in the things that really matter each day.  I can 
Only do this with God's power at work within me.  
Nothing I do in my own strength has ever helped me to 
Accomplish being intentional in the things that are most important in my 
Life.


Heavenly Father, you know that I desire to live with intentionality and quit only having good intentions in every area of my life.  Help me to rely on your strength each day, taking one day at a time to intentionally accomplish what You have placed before me to do.  You are so patient with me and I'm humbled again and again that You will even allow me to be a part of Your great plan in people's lives.  Help me to make my life matter for your kingdom by living intentionally with your purpose each day.

Amen

No comments: